Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Being One With Nature

Just a quick post about a little interaction with nature that was a first for me. Lying on the couch with the laptop on my lap, I felt something against my leg and rubbed it. I felt it again and this time, it felt alot bigger than a mosquito. I lifted my leg, looked around but there was nothing. I thought it was just a corner of one of the cushions.

I then felt something crawl up the back of my leg, inside my shorts. I didn't realise it was inside my shorts and again, tried brushing it away. It moved again and I realised for certain it was not a mosquito and it was in my shorts making sudden uncomfortable advances North, to where no man has ever gone before. I jumped, reached up the leg of my shorts, moved my hand rapidly around while quietly praying and loudly cursing.

I stopped for a moment and felt nothing. The light was off so I used the light from the laptop screen to look around. Sure enough, there it was, on my lower leg. All that panic was just over a baby lizard.

But on the other hand, I think any man would act the same if a lizard was going to their neather regions.

No comments: