Monday, August 27, 2007

Elaine's Addiction

Tende was away on an Afri Roots trip for about 5 days. Elaine looks to me, my laptop and hard-drive in the evenings to entertain her. After watching South Park, Father Ted and films since I've arrived, something new was on the cards. About 3 weeks ago we watched 24, Season 1, episode #1 (12am-1am) but never got around to #2. We finally watched it. 2 days later, we have watched up to 4pm. That's 16 episodes. Since about 6am, in the "longest day" of Jack Bauer's life, Elaine has been the person asking if we should watch 24. It's safe to say, I've got her hooked on it.
She makes stupid predictions about who she thinks is a "bad-ie" or a spy/mole. She's wrong about most of them and continues to make stupid assumptions even after I tell her she makes stupid assumptions but I forgive her since she has given me an excuse to watch 24 all over again.

No comments: